There is now a vacancy for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a successful manufacturing firm in East Grinstead. Salary is c£30,000 neg. Role works on a day shift Monday-Friday.
The company would consider varying levels of experience for this post.
As Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a small maintenance team. Ideally you will be a mechanically-biased engineer with some electrical knowledge.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide maintenance breakdowns, fault-finding and repairs
- Maintenance inspections and rectifications
- Working on a wide range of mechanical (and some electrical) equipment, e.g. automated machinery, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears, etc
- Ensuring that the automated factory is running efficiently and safely
- Taking responsibility for own workload
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Candidate Requirements:
- Formally qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Some electrical knowledge would be an advantage