Job Title: Engineering Manager
Applications are welcome from people who reside in Washington or Derbyshire.
Salary of an Engineering Manager
Competitive, depending on experience
Job Description of an Engineering Manager
As the Engineering Manager it is important to safeguard customer satisfaction, implementing the product and innovation strategy with quality and efficiency.
The postholder will develop a competent engineering team to serve the customers with innovative and speedy solutions.
Take the lead in developing products to the highest quality standard, on time, on budget and to the full scope of specifications.
Provide technical support to customers, closely collaborate with marketing to evaluate technical feasibility for new ideas and ensure the portfolio meets legislative and corporate standards.
Skills & experience of an Engineering Manager
Hold an Engineering degree and have excellent analytical skills, be passionate about technology and innovation, be driven by results and have a customer orientated attitude.
Have more than 8 years’ experience with a comprehensive engineering background. Preferable having experience in the medical or air treatment business. It is essential that the successful candidate has successful man-management experience and lead by example as well as being familiar with new product development processes and have solid project management experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be instrumental in driving forward a new area for the business
- Will give the opportunity to travel worldwide
- Work for a global business
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management