Ambitek are currently looking to recruit Class of 2020 Graduate Engineers or 2019 Graduates with a minimum 6 months continued work experience.
Graduate Sales Engineer
We are searching for ambitious individuals, both recent graduates and those with previous sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within Consulting Sales.
What skills, Qualifications & experience are required?
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Previous Sales or Commercial experience
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Hours of work: Days
Basic Pay: £25000 to £28000, plus quarterly bonus, company car, laptop, mobile
Duration of the work: Permanent
Location: Based centrally in Manchester the role is easily commutable by car or public transport
Why should you apply for this role?
Our client is a world leader in Measurement equipment. Founded in Japan, our client has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $4 billion global sales per year.
They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and we have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
A bit about Ambitek
Ambitek is a leading provider of staff to the manufacturing and engineering sectors for over 10 years and have numerous offices across the UK. Due to the volume of applicants for some roles it is not always possible to give feedback however we will always keep any relevant cv’s on file and contact you about other vacancies that may come up that we think may be of interest.
To apply please forward your cv in word forma