A leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of laser equipment and services to the Industrial, Scientific and Medical markets now seek a Senior Electronics Design Engineer.
Working as part of the Product Development team in Scotland, the successful individual will be responsible for the design of electronic circuits and assemblies from concept to production release and maintenance.
You will carry out the debugging, simulation and validation of electronic and system designs as well as testing and reporting results into the development team.
You will have demonstrable experience of board level design and mixed signal electronics. You will have exposure of full product design and a good appreciation of the whole development cycle from concept to production.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Electronics or a relevant subject.
- Experience in microcontroller, mixed digital and analogue electronic circuit design.
- A good understanding of product design from specification through to delivery.
- Practical experience in Schematics Capture and PCB Design Tools.
- Good prototyping skills and soldering with SMT components.
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Design experience in SMT32F series ARM core processors is desirable.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work and live in the UK. Copies of Visa and Passport will be requested.
Skills: Electronic, Design, Development, Microcontroller, Mixed Digital, Analogue, Circuit, Schematics, PCB, SMT, Debug, EMC, STM32F, ARM.