Automotive Project Engineer - Position Overview
- Supporting the Project Managers
- Liaising with the Project Managers on project deadlines
- Modifying CAD Drawings using AutoCAD and Inventor
- Creating project plans and deadlines
- Assisting the Sales team in securing projects and creating quotations
- Visiting customers and attending meeting at customer sites across Birmingham and Coventry
Automotive Project Engineer -Position Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or above in a Mechanical or Automotive related subject
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with 3D modelling software, i.e. Solidworks, Inventor, Catia V5.
- Based in a commutable distance of Coventry
- Full UK Driving License
Automotive Project Engineer - Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000
- 28 Days Holidays, including Bank Holidays
- Onsite Parking
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.