Our client is one of the UK’s leading boiler manufacturers.
They are currently recruiting for a qualified domestic and commercial gas/heating engineer with renewables experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Working in the G and ML postcode areas
- Servicing, Fault Finding and Repairs on the manufacturers domestic and commercial gas boilers
- Servicing, fault finding and repairs on the manufacturers' renewable products such as Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal and Water Source Heat Pumps
- Training will be provided on the above products
- Some working away will be required as you will be part of a small specialist team working in the region
- Must have maintenance experience working on commercial boilers
- Experience working on some renewable technologies
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Willing to meet deadlines and work to targets
- Basic electrical knowledge and experience using a multimeter
- Hold both domestic and commercial ACS qualifications
- Salary: £35,922 with a monthly bonus up to £1,500 per month
- OTE £50,000
- Van (with private use) & fuel card
- Sick pay
- Life Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Further details and an in-depth job description on the role can be provided.
Please call us or send an up to date CV and we will contact you.
Heating, Gas, Commercial, Plumbing, Renewables