From your cup of coffee and slice of toast in the morning all the way through to your evening meal, several items you consume daily have come into contact with the Special Purpose Machinery designed by this company...
This Agricultural Machinery company is a family-owned business in Wiltshire who earnt the Queen's Award for Enterprise this year for the THIRD time and they are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
Having been going for more than 60 years, with customers in over 100 countries worldwide and over 80% of turnover coming from exports, it is fair to say that this company are experts in their field. They pride themselves on their exceptionally wide product range which encompasses some stages of mechanical processing for most of the world’s crops!
Whether you’re currently a Project Engineer looking for the next step in your career or you’re looking to move into a Project Engineering role, this could be the position for you.
So, what are we looking for?
- Degree or Apprenticeship within Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Similar
- Understanding of Mechanical Design
- Previous client facing experience
- Understanding of a project life-cycle
- Orders are issued in a timely way
- Equipment is procured/manufactured within budget
- The agreed schedule is maintained
- Supporting documentation
If you’d be keen to hear more about this position, please get in touch!