This job was found on www.engineeringjobs.co.uk
Job URL: https://www.engineeringjobs.co.uk/job/211300645/CNC-Setter-Operator
Due to continuous growth a well-established manufacturer of automotive components is recruiting for an experienced CNC Turner to join the team.
You will be working within the metal industry, producing large components.
* Setting and operating CNC turning machine
* Following Health and Safety Regulations at all times
* Refer to drawings, tool list and set-up sheet to obtain appropriate tooling and measuring equipment and return upon completion of job
* Load and unload components manually or by crane to work piece chucks or fixtures. Set correctly and secure.
* Carry out parts’ quality inspections (dimensional and visual) using measuring equipment and gauges
* Report any machine tool or measuring instrument defects.
* To carry out any reasonable task or project that may be required by the Production Manager
Candidates must have continuous last 5 years of working history with no breaks.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.