Mechanical Design Engineer – Hertfordshire
Special Purpose Machinery, Solidworks, Mechanical Design, Metal Components, Product development lifecycle, BS888, GD & T
This growing engineering manufacturing company designs and develops electro-mechanical special purpose machinery for machine automation. As Mechanical Design Engineer you will join a dynamic team, working on multiple design projects, engaged in designing metal components and parts to BS8888 standards with the use of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree / or a Mechanical Engineering qualification with experience.
- Design experience gained on electromechanical systems, machines or products that have gone into production.
- A good understanding of the product development process
- Experience in design of metal parts with a good understanding of component selection
- Solidworks CAD design experience
- Draughting to BS8888 and the use of GD & T
Excellent Salary, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Excellent additional benefits, Career Development Opportunities