**MIG Welder Fabricator - Pay £11.00ph - Droitwich - Day shift - Temporary-to-permanent contract - must have MIG welding background and be able to read technical drawings**
Hours: Days, Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30pm
Location: Droitwich (WR9)
Encore are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client who are based in the Droitwich area. The company continually expands the mainstream business to keep at the cutting edge of technology and thus enable it to offer quality steel structures
throughout the UK. Due to recent growth they are on the lookout for fresh talent to join the team as a MIG Welder Fabricator on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
- Starting pay rate of £11.00ph, reviewed after initial probationary period dependant on individual experience and performance
- Straight permanent position with monthly pay
- Set day shifts, Monday to Friday (08:00-16:30pm)
- Plenty of overtime available - paid at time and a quarter up to 10 hours, time and a third after 10 hours of contracted hours & time and a half after 15 hours of contracted hours
- You will be required to MIG weld and fabricate to a high standard
- Creating anything from RJS, beams and girders that will form the frame work of commercial buildings
- Working from technical engineering drawings and using hand tools
- Working primarily on mild steel with material thickness ranging from 10-25mm
- You will be an experienced MIG welder ideally from a previous manufacturing background or similar industry
- Previous experiencing in the steel industry would be a huge advantage
- You must be able to read and understand technical drawings and have good knowledge of fabrication and welding
- The use of hand tools such as: Saws, manual tools and angle grinders would be an advantage but not essential
- A team player with a can-do attitude who can work confidently as part of a team and off of own initiative
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Rachel on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us.
Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://(url removed)/refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.