My client is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Birmingham. The client works on a range of products for the automotive industry. Due to growth, are looking for an additional quality engineer to join their team.
LOCATION: West Midlands
SALARY: £40,000- £45,000 per annum
Essential Skills & Experience
- Internal auditing experience
- Previous experience with Quality tools such as FMEA, APQP or PPAP
- Electrical/Mechanical components experience
- Experience dealing with customers
Beneficial Skills & Experience
- QMS experience (Quality Management Systems)- documentation of procedures
- Multitasking, working for a small/medium organisation
The role will involve supporting the Quality manager in conducting audits, dealing with general quality issues, identifying the Root Cause and conducting 8D reports. You will also be expected to interact with external stakeholders and customers.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.