Engineering Project Manager
The Engineering Project Manager will oversee the delivery of capital equipment build projects.
- Part of the Senior Management Team.
- Leading multi-disciplined engineering teams.
- Responsible for all technical aspect of capital equipment build projects.
- Ensure products are manufactured to specification, quality and agreed schedules.
- Offer technical support and guidance to design and manufacturing teams.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Engineering Functions.
- Responsible for the development of design, manufacturing and project delivery standards.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulatory requirements.
- Act as the single point of contact for customers technical issues.
- Ensure drawings are accurate prior to being issued for manufacturing.
- Experienced delivering high-value capital equipment projects.
- Proven ability to coordinate engineering teams.
- Strong technical knowledge of fabrication processes
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Held a similar Engineering Manager or Project Manager position for a machinery provider.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £45,000 - £55,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus