Job Title: Senior Transport Engineer
Office Location: Birmingham
Salary Range: £32,500 - £40,000
The Birmingham based team of a national engineering & environmental consultancy has an opportunity available for a Senior Transport Engineer with a background in development planning.
The organisation offer specialist environmental & engineering services throughout the UK, including transport planning, flood risk & drainage, building services, air quality & more.
- Nationwide consultancy offering a range of environmental & engineering services;
- 15 strong team of transport planners across 4 offices;
- Project range includes everything from small residential developments to churches, football stadiums, retail centres and schools;
- Investors in People gold standard;
- Transport Planner / Transport Engineer grade vacancy in Birmingham.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Experience in a consultancy based, transport planning environment;
- Experience of producing transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Familiar with Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics and AutoCAD;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Any project management experience would be beneficial.
- Up to £40,000 starting salary;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Benefits scheme including medical cover, discount rewards and first-class training.
What to do next:
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply via the link provided. Alternatively, if you require further information then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (phone number removed).
Birmingha, Halesowen, Aston, Sutton Coldfield, Moseley, Worcester, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Nottingham, Coventry, Warwick, Henley in Arden, Longbridge.