PMP Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers to join a fast paced FMCG manufacturing organisation in Cardiff
£37,000 per annum
The ideal candidate will be ONC/HNC qualified in an Electrical Engineering maintenance discipline with experience of working on both mechanical and electrical manufacturing equipment.
Duties will include:
- To provide a first line maintenance support covering both mechanical and electrical breakdowns, fault finding and general maintenance activities.
- Minimise downtime through effective fault and breakdown resolution
- All site facilities - to include buildings, lighting, compressed air etc.
- Breakdown cover
- General maintenance of equipment
- Liaise with appropriate levels of staff to ensure effective communication regarding the resoluition of all problems and issues.
Key skills & experience
- Time served in Electrical engineering maintenance
- Hold ONC Engineering Qualification in relevant Electrical maintenance disciplines
- Experience of fault finding on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Pneumatic and hydraulic fault finding skills
- Experience in programming and maintenance on PLC systems
- Experience working with lean systems particularly 5s
Are you an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias? Do you have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment? Are you immediately available? If so then PMP Recruitment want to hear from you.
To be immediately considered for this role please upload your CV in Word format.
PMP Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.