B24, Gravelly Hill, City and Borough of Birmingham
Given that our equipment spends much of its lifespan on customer sites, it is critical that our engineers are adept at carrying out required maintenance to ensure each unit operates at full capacity whenever called upon. Our conscientious technicians take pride in their work and play a crucial role in guaranteeing customer satisfaction for which we are well known.
We are looking for a Service Engineer to join our team based from our Birmingham Depot, the role will include travel and you will also be included in the call out rota 1 week in every 3.
Purpose of Role:
To maintain full and safe operational functionality and presentation of the range of SHD equipment, Chiller Fleet, Boilers and all their associated ancillaries.
Checking, cleaning, servicing, maintenance and record-keeping to be consistently carried out to the standards set down by the Company in accordance with the published Workshop Procedures and with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
Also, to carry out repairs within the scope of training and competence.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Routine Inspection, Testing and Servicing Chillers and Boilers
- Breakdowns and Repairs.
- Customer Service Standards
- Assets, Equipment and Premises
- Safety, Quality and Environment
- Records and Reports
- Minimum 2 Years’ Service Engineer, ideally working as a Field Service Engineer
- Generally, skills and experience in mechanical or electrical disciplines which are relevant to the scope of equipment types involved in the role.
- FGAS/HVAC or NVQ Refrigeration OFTEC / COCN1 or CIGA1
If you’re an ambitious engineer possessing these attributes, get in contact with us today.
- Service Engineer
- B24, Gravelly Hill, City and Borough of Birmingham
- 06/02/2020 (12:06)
- Andrews Sykes Group Plc
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.