Role Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £39,000 - £40,000 per annum plus overtime and opportunities
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 6 till 6, rotation of days and nights
Location: Commutable from Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Worcester, and surrounding suburbs.
We are currently recruiting for an Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work within a leading manufacturing company at one of their leading automated factories. You will benefit from a friendly and loyal team of Engineers working in this fast faced environment.
- Focusing on mechanical maintenance and fitting work across all plant and machinery through fault finding, planned maintenance, shut downs and project work.
- Working in a dedicated mechanical team, responsible for the mechanics.
- Identification of solutions that improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- To test and run equipment after repair to check its function and adjust if necessary to produce best quality product at all times.
- To develop an understanding of machinery operation so that faults can be diagnosed and rectified efficiently.
- To provide good communication to colleagues and production and keep the required logs of work and hours.
- To work safely at all times and follow safe systems of work.
- To be actively involved in the TPM improvement process.
- To work tidily and make a positive contribution to the 5S system.
- Completed a recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering mechanical qualification
- Experience of mechanical engineering within an industrial or manufacturing environment
- We are looking for someone with some of the following mechanical experience; hydraulics, motors, belts, bearings, welding, machining, fabricating, fault finding and repairs.
- Friendly and adaptable working attitude, with the hunger to learn and progress
- Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.