Are you an experienced multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer / Machine Fitter? Have you worked with manufacturing machinery with PLC control systems? Do you want to work for a global business with a new site here in North Manchester?
Based in Rochdale, you’ll join this business as a Maintenance Engineer. The position has come about due to an impending retirement – this person will be on hand to do a full handover and conduct the relevant training.
You’ll work on a standard day shift however you will need to be flexible with regards to planned and reactive maintenance which would usually take place on a weekend or possibly a bank holiday.
You will have previously worked in a similar role, ideally within textiles but this is not essential.
- You’ll have sound knowledge and experience in electrical and mechanical engineering
- You will be able to read engineer drawings
- You’ll be medically fit to enter confined spaces
- Good IT skills are essential – you’ll daily be working with MS Office as well as an ERP system
- An impressive textile manufacturer
- They’re currently experiencing growth – it’s a great time to join
What You Get
- A competitive salary
- Day shift only
- Early finish on Fridays
- Great benefits
You can click on apply now or head over to our website for contact details to get in touch by telephone or email.