This is an excellent opportunity to work with an award winning Structural Engineering Consultancy working on a variety of interesting projects including working with developers, bespoke residential, commercial, faith and community buildings, refurbishments and small unconventional projects
Due to expansion they are looking for a Structural CAD Technician and are considering both experienced and more junior level candidates.
Your principal role shall be to support Engineers in the production of engineering drawings for building structures using AutoCAD for which the following requirements are desired:
- Technical qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering (Degree, HND, HNC, etc.)
- Experience in the preparation of structural engineering drawings including reinforced concrete, steelwork, timber and masonry.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD (Please note the company shall be introducing Revit for which training shall be provided)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and discuss project information with Engineers in order to produce required drawing and technical documentation.
- Good all round understanding of building and construction