Electrical Maintenance Technician -
Several Vacancies Available
Annual earnings: Salary negotiable + Inflated overtime rates + 10% pension + 20 days holiday + 16 days off per month with shift pattern + private health care
Hours / shifts: 4 days on / 4 off followed by 4 nights on / 8 off - 12 hour shifts
Lots of weekends off
16 Days off per month
- Long term career progression
- Very good job security
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (60+ in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, 100 million + investment into the plant
- Desirably a time served apprentice
- NVQ Level 3 / ONC or above in Electrical Engineering - ESSENTIAL
- Experienced working in environments with overhead cranes / cranes and lifting equipment
- Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Ex Forces, Steel, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Quarries, Building products, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- A full valid driving license is essential
- Automation Drive Systems, variable speed drives
- Mechanical experience Pneumatics, Hydraulics
- Assist with breakdowns, maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- Maintenance of various sections of the site - Fault finding and repair
- Assist with PPM & breakdown.
- Health and safety focused.
- Able to work shifts in a 24/7 environment