Job Contact: Natalie Ryan
Job Reference: WM - 0257
Job Start date: ASAP
Location: Chelmsford, South end on sea, Brentwood, Basildon
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Excellent call for more details
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Overview: Our client is currently looking to recruit a Injection Moulding Toolmaker to expand their mould Tool room, the hours are Monday to Friday days.
Relevant Job Titles:
Toolmaker, Tooling Technician, Mechanical Fitter, Tooling Engineer, In
Accountable to the production manager, the successful Mould Toolmaker will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining, repairing and manufacturing tools to a very high standard.
- Welding (tig) experience is essential
- Operate all Standard Toolroom machinery including milling, drilling, lathe and spark erosion machines
- Final grinding and polishing of each tool after hardening plus the final assembly of complete moulds
- Fitting and assembly of tools
- Initial sampling and tool modifications
- Active participation and facilitation of continuous improvements to tooling and production methods
- Working as part of a team to ensure set targets for delivery, quality and efficiency are met.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a copy of your full CV or contact the following consultant:
- Natalie Ryan, Recruitment Consultant
- (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you