Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who wants to work Mon-Thurs 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm and Fridays 6am-12, 12-6pm? And earn a salary of £34,000 per annum?
Do you want to work within first class manufacturing facilities that offer a clean, warm, stable work environment for a company that have manufacturing facilities located across the world?
If so please read on!
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Mornings and Afters
- Location: Derby
- Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing, Engineering Environment
- Pay: £34,000
- Shift: Mon-Thurs 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm and Fridays 6am-12, 12-6pm - shift rotates weekly
- Benefits: Up to 10% pension matched, Life and critical health cover, 33 days holiday.
Key responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role:
- To maintain service and repair all automated plant machinery to minimise production down time.
- Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
The ideal Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
- Time served apprenticeship
- Strong Mechanical Maintenance background, working within automated manufacturing/ production environment or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of Gear Boxes, Motors, Taper locks and Conveyors
- Educated in a relevant engineering discipline - City and Guilds/NVQ level 3/HNC/HND etc.
In return for your experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, we can offer you:
- Pay of £34,000
- A varied environment, where project work and continuous improvement is encouraged onto all staff.
- A Modern working environment
- Ongoing training, and development in the Engineering team
Location: Derby. Commutable from: Derby, Alfreton, Chesterfield, Belper, Mansfield, Nottingham, Ilkeston, Kirkby-in-Ashfield and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Mornings and Afters role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)