MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
This established and growing market leader is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their thriving Staffordshire facility. Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader this is a continental shift pattern (4 on 4 off days/nights) and offers an attractive package of circa £35k plus benefits.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer must be a time served, dual skilled engineer (or equivalent) with a good understanding of reactive maintenance and good fault diagnosis on both electrical and mechanical systems. Experience of robotics and gas systems would be advantageous as would be PLC fault finding and a knowledge of ceramics/tiling/brick manufacture.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role provides the fantastic opportunity to work for a company who;
Are an established and expanding market leader with a global reputation
Have invested over £10 million in company expansion and growth
Are a true UK manufacturer
Constantly review and invest in manufacturing technology to ensure the best quality products
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader in this busy role, you will be flexible and resilient in your day to day approach.
- Fault diagnosis/ repair of pumps (predominantly mono & diaphragm)
- Gearbox/ drive assemblies
- Mechanical skills – Welding, basic fabrication, pipework, mechanical installation
- Conveyor/transfer systems and associate drives
- Pneumatics – Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Hydraulics - Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Understanding electrical control systems
- Knowledge of sensors
- Inverters - Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical installations
- Motors – Single phase, 3 phase, dc
- Safety Circuits
- Panel design/build/installation
The successful candidate will be a well organised, self-driven individual with a good work ethic and a desire to work in a busy working environment.
Candidates should have knowledge / experience of the following:
- A dual skilled time-served engineer (Or equivalent)
- Educated to ONC+ or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Competent in the use of CMMS
- Root cause analysis
- Ceramics/Tiling/Brick manufacturing industry
- Robotics experience
- Experience of gas and vacuum systems
- PLC systems (Mitsubishi)
- 17th Edition
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, expanding business and take ownership of this role. The ideal applicant will bring integrity and accountability to the role and will display the following;
- Highly conscientious with a strong work ethic, continually aspiring to drive change
- Able to communicate at all levels with a challenge everything attitude for relentless improvements
- Punctual, presentable and with good attendance.
- Pro-active thinker with a can do attitude.
- Works well as part of a team or on their own.
Once again this is a rare opportunity to join a market leader with a global reputation during a period of substantial growth.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role is a great opportunity to be part of an established and continually evolving business.
Once again for a continental shift pattern (4 on 4 off days/nights) the role offers an attractive package of circa £35k plus benefits.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the 'apply now' button or contact Jo Eley on (phone number removed) for further details.
BE Engineering Ltd is a relationship driven recruiting partnership offering a confidential and personalised career service throughout the UK. We are interested to hear from high calibre professionals across all areas of engineering and manufacturing who are looking for their next progression. Our highly motivated and quality driven consultancy will work to connect you with the very best opportunities in the market. Contact us now on (phone number removed)