Electrical Design Engineer – £35-40k + Overtime = c.£45-50k OTE – West Midlands – Permanent – EPLAN
Samuel Frank Associates require an experienced EPLAN biased Electrical Design Engineer to join a very successful System Integrator with ongoing project work in the West Midlands. This Electrical Design Engineer role is basic + overtime position so the total earnings figure is likely to be considerably higher than the basic salary suggested.
This opportunity could suit an Electrical Design Engineer with current/previous experience of working in the Automotive industry and has had experience of designing Electrical hardware systems to Jaguar Land Rover’s DCP standards. This isn’t essential but would be useful.
Key aspects of Electrical Design Engineer position -
- Interpretation of customer specification and requirements to produce electrical schematic diagrams, using EPLAN P8 version 2.7
- DCP standards design experience – nice to have.
- Schneider controls and PLC hardware design experience
- Produce all aspects of design/documentation for electrical machine assembly and wiring
- Specification of drive and motor sizes
- Applicants will be required to test and commission both at factory premises and at customer premises
- Commission the designed systems including IO check, safety circuit check, general voltage checks (24v DC and 400v AC), sensor set up etc.
Because of customer demands at peak periods this individual needs to be willing to work key shutdown periods such as Christmas, Easter etc. The client is also open to engineers working from home where the projects allow.
- Preferably a ‘Time Served’ Electrical Engineer.
- Ideally HNC / HND or Degree qualified in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Must be confident to work alone at customer premises and be happy and able to deal professionally face to face with the end customer on a daily basis
Please apply today for an immediate response.