Graduate Electronic Engineers
This role is also suitable for engineers with 1-5 years industry experience.
Dublin and 30% International
Good basic salary, excellent bonus, company benefits and career progression
You will be fully trained up on the company’s products for supporting complex electro-optic systems; which will occur over the period of 18+ months. You will be based in Dublin and you will have up to 30% travel from time to time depending on projects. This is a long term commitment by which the company supports career progression (not looking for anyone seeking short term employment).
- Academic degree in one of the following fields: Electrical eng. / electro-optic eng. / physics /
- GPA minimum of 2:2 is essential
- Electronic background
- Fluent English
- Must have a driving licence
Graduates whom are finishing colleague this year (or last); if you have any knowledge or experience with practical technical service for complex systems, aviation / medical systems and/or technical this will be advantageous.
High personality level, excellent technical abilities, high trouble shooting abilities, good team player, fast learning, creative, leadership, service oriented, ability to work under pressure.
You will be trained up to perform duties such as:
• Submit written service reports concerning all maintenance / repair / improvement activities (SSR’s & SAR’s).
• Report in a timely, concise and matter of fact manner any interaction with customers or any items which impact directly or indirectly on the company’s business.
• Ensure the escalation procedure is adhered to.
• Have good customer communication skills and act as a contact person between Company and their customers.
• Adhere to all Company and customer safety systems and requirements
• Perform required system installations world-wide
• The service engineer on-site is responsible for performing all routine maintenance and providing on-site and on-call service to the customer as detailed in any service agreement.
• Repair of systems should be done in a timely manner and response to a machine down situation should always be better than that specified in the service contract.
• The engineer should cultivate a pro Company environment at the customer site.