SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Our client is an award winning and successful consultancy, based in Nottingham, who are involved in working with developers ranging from single plots to national housebuilders and have a well-established reputation for being able to deliver projects.
Are you wanting to take responsibility for managing and delivering a high-quality service?
Our client is currently instructed on a number of projects across many different sectors of development including residential, education, and waste sectors. They range from small affordable housing site infrastructure to major schools and college projects.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join their established and experienced team to assist in leading on project delivery in their North East office. A fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of infrastructure projects from concept to construction.
The main responsibilities of the role is to encompass civil infrastructure design and design management, mentoring junior members of the team, writing reports, Liaising with the clients and Regulator Authorities and dealing with other members of the design team.
- BEng degree in Civil Engineering;
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microdrainage, PDS;
- Experienced in the design of roads, drainage and service infrastructure to serve new development. This should include the ability to produce the design of highways, access roads and infrastructure of development projects including the design of road geometry, public realm, earthworks, pavements, drainage and underground services;
- Able to demonstrate ability to analysis information and make own judgement to allow informed and sound decisions to be made;
- Have excellent communication skills and comfortable to lead junior team and liaise directly with Clients and third parties.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Enrolment in Company Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Company Private Health Care Scheme.
- Inclusion in the Company Permanent Health Insurance Policy.
- Inclusion in the Company Life Assurance Policy.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.