You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
Home Based: Bristol, Somerset, Gloucester, Wiltshire etc.
£25,000 Basic salary + Vehicle, Bupa, Incentives, Pension
Are you an experienced multi-skilled engineer looking for a change of industry? Or an experienced weighing equipment engineer looking for a secure, established company with progression opportunities?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected international company that specialise in the manufacture, sale and aftercare of a wide range of industrial weighing equipment serving a number of industries. Whether you have experience with weighing equipment and are looking for the next step up, or an ambitious engineer with a strong mechanical/electrical skillset, this is the perfect time to join a growing company with a full in-depth training plan and fantastic additional benefits.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Preventative maintenance, service, repair and calibration of a range of weighing equipment
* Carry out electrical/mechanical fault finding of equipment.
* Providing excellent customer service to customers in a range of environments
* Equipment such as weighbridges, industrial weighscales, beltweighers, weighing conveyors etc.
* Varied role visiting different customers within manufacturing, food, quarrying, construction industries
* Covering the South West region with the flexibility to travel further afield as and when required
* Working remotely, managing your own workload
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Recognised Qualification in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
* Experience of Industrial Weighing equipment highly desirable but not essential
* Strong Mechanical, Electrical and IT skills
* Ability to work alone, on your own initiative
* Full UK Driving License
* £25,000 basic salary (£30,000+ OTEs)
* Bupa Healthcare
* Daily lunch allowance
* Company Vehicle
* Door to Door Travel
* Monday - Friday 39 hour week
* Overtime available at x1.5 and x2
* On-going training and development
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant George Mallett directly at (url removed) or call him for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.