You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior CMM Operator
If you are interested in the role, please 'APPLY NOW'
As a Senior CMM Operator your role will involve:
- Writing new programs from CAD models using PC-DMIS to measure parts
- Support product and assembly launch activities
- Preparing measurement reports and conducting annual layout verification measurements
- Provide support and day to day technical guidance to the CMM Operative
- Inform the manager of any problems that exist which may affect the quality of the product and build
As a Senior CMM Operator you will have the following experience:
- Experienced CMM Operator from a manufacturing background
- Experience of leading a small team is desirable
- Ability to write new programs with PC-DMIS
- Previous experience of working within the Automotive sector
- Strong communicator
- Able to work Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.