You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Tool Setter
Do you have previous CNC Machining experience? Are you skilled in tool setting? We are currently seeking a CNC Tool setter for an industry leading manufacturing organisation.
The day to day duties for the CNC Tool setter position would include:
* Manage and arrange the tooling to the highest standards used for CNC machines
* Assist with new part programme prove outs
* Liaise with other departments to resolve tooling issues
* Monitor tool life, be responsible for tool change and resetting
The company supply directly into the Motorsport and Automotive industries. This position would suit someone who has a meticulous and calm approach to work or someone who no longer wishes to be on the machines but enjoys a dynamic engineering environment.
For the CNC Tool setter position there are several essential skills and experience, such as:
* Previous knowledge of machining and cutting tools
* Able to read and understand engineering drawings
* CNC milling experience would be advantageous
* Organisational skills and the ability to maintain a clinically clean environment
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, you will be working a rotating double days shift working 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm for this you will get a shift premium.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The One Group