You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join a company specialising in the design and manufacture of automated and robotic equipment for the film and TV industry to assist in the production of prototype and production parts.
Playing a key role within a multi-disciplinary machine shop you will be responsible CNC setting, operating and programming. Other responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with R&D to produce one off parts and prototypes in order to taking initial concepts to a realistic product and aid with the DfM process.
- Operate CNC Mill and Lathe to manufacture complex components to tight tolerances.
- Manual milling and turning to produce prototype parts.
- Use of manual tools for appropriate finishing.
- Make and maintain custom tooling as required.
- Programming Fanuc Control systems.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Formal qualification or Apprenticeship in Manufacturing/Toolmaking.
- Knowledge of CNC turning and milling
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or SolidWorks as an advantage.
- Knowledge of CAM software as an advantage.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience programming Fanuc control systems.
Position: CNC Machinist
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £25-30k/pa + shift premium
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Enterprise Recruitment Ltd