You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Miller - Programmer/Setter/Operator - Norwich - £25000 - £40000 DOE
Are you an experienced CNC operator looking to join a high performance electric motor and drive train company?
My client are bespoke manufactures of ultra-fast electronic systems and motors, due to their ongoing growth they are looking for an experienced CNC programmer/setter/operator to join their team.
The successful candidate will:
- Machine all works orders to specification
- Complete all work orders to a schedule
- Produce one off R&D components
- Discuss with Engineers/Designers on components and manufacturing capabilities
- Reporting to Workshop Manager on tasks/progress/issues/requirements
- General maintenance of Machines
- Operate drill press, grinders, lathe, or other machines to modify
- Carrying out measurement and inspection techniques using metrology equipment.
You will be an experienced CNC engineer with the ability to read and convert engineering drawings into detailed and sometimes bespoke products.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experienced with conversational programming - (Mazak Mazatrol smooth G beneficial)
- Able to work to tight tolerances and maintain tight tolerances
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Good at time keeping with works orders
- Ability to improve runtimes on batch work
To apply for the role of Mechanical/Product Design Engineer, please use the button shown.
Keywords: CNC Miller, CNC Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Engineer, CNC Technician
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.