You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My Glasgow based client who have been established for over 30 years is looking for a CNC Turner to join their team on a Full-Time, Permanent basis.
As a CNC Machinist working within a number of sectors you will be responsible for setting, operating and programming (Fanuc) the following Turning/Milling machines:
- Femco HL25
- Cincinnati Falcon 250
- Cincinnati Hawk 250
- Served a recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship
- Confident working with Fanuc controls
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Confident working with Inspection Equipment such as micrometres, verniers and gauges etc
- Confident carrying out reporting procedures and completing necessary paperwork
- Basic programming
For more information please send up to date CV and mark FAO Paul.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Murray Recruitment Ltd