You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Turner & Millers
Our prestigious client based in North Shields are currently looking for experienced CNC Tuners & Millers on a temporary to permanent basis. The pay for this role is £13.50 - £14.00 an hour working Monday - Friday
The person -
- Must have CNC experience with the use of Siemans controls
- Must be able to set, programme and operate various CNC machines
- Must be able to work from drawings without supervision
- Must have worked in a similar role
- Can work in a team or individually
- Used CNC machines with certain materials such as stainless steel, bronze, brass, and mild steel components for the offshore, oil and gas, rail and mechanical handling industries, amongst others
- Have manufactured components and fittings for the oil and gas, offshore and marine air industry
If you are interested please call (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Meridian Business Support