You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mobile Field Service Operative - Guildford (Mig Welder)
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a Mobile Field Service Operative (Mig Welding)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday/Tuesday to Friday - 48 hours - Overtime rate of 1.5x is paid after 48 hrs
Salary: £9.55ph (£23,836.38 per annum basic)
As a Mobile Field Service Operative you will be required to:
- You will be required to drive a mobile equipment repair van between retail sites on a daily basis
- You will be required to repair various retail equipment at different locations throughout the region. You will do this working from your van at Customer's sites. The repair work may involve fitting and stripping components, straightening, welding and testing. Full training will be provided for all activities
- You will undertake completion of end of job reports, time sheets and any other documentation required, ensuring that you provide timely and accurate information on work activities
- You will ensure all work is to the standard agreed at the completion of your training
- You will use a Company Smartphone to record all work activities and complete jobs raised by the Service Office.
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must live in the Guildford area
- MIG welding experience, use of power tools
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must have a friendly and professional manner
- MIG welding experience desirable though not essential (full training given)
- Previous experience in mobile service desirable though not essential
- 4 weeks holiday 16 days, plus bank holidays
- All tools supplied, along with company smartphone and van
- Potential annual bonus
- Touchpoint benefits scheme
- Standard nest pension
Closing date is 12th October 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.