You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MIG Welder - Braintree - £10-£13ph
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled MIG Welder Fabricator to join a large engineering company in Braintree, Essex. You will be required to MIG weld and fabricate structural steel up to 30+mm thickness. The ideal candidate needs to have a strong background in welding particularly heavy gauge welding as well as fabrication.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30am - 16:30pm
- Overtime available at increased rates
- £10 - £13ph depending on experience
- Temp to perm position subject to a successful 3 month probation period
- Carry out MIG welding on structural steel
- Read and work from engineering/fabrication drawings
- Highlight potential errors prior to fabrication
- Manual fabrication such as guillotine, drilling, tapping
- Using hand and power tools
- Working to health and safety standards
If you have the skills and experienced required for the position please call Holly or Carl at Prime Appointments (contact details can be found on Prime Appointments website)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.