You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Tutor/Trainer - Fabrication and Welding (Trainee)
Role: Engineering Tutor/Trainer - Fabrication and Welding (Trainee)
Location: Nottingham & surrounding areas
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time and permanent
We are delighted to offer this role as a Trainee opportunity – full training will be provided for the successful candidate to achieve the Trainer/Assessor award.
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Hold a relevant industry related qualification at Level 3 in Fabrication and Welding.
- Hold solid occupational experience within Fabrication and Welding.
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver Apprenticeships in Fabrication & Welding and Manufacturing Engineering (Machinist) to Level 3 (Frameworks/New Standards).
- Plan and deliver high quality training programmes, within a workshop/classroom based setting, to groups of learners based at our clients training centre, along with off site work based Assessments as required.
- Support management with the review, development and planning of training programmes and curriculum
- Track progress and maintain documentation for all areas of the learners training programme to include: milestones, testing, reviews, certification and completions.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
KM Education Recruitment Ltd