You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Fabrication and Welding Trainer/Assessor
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an Welder Fabricator Instructor to deliver L2 and L3 Welding and Fabrication Engineering qualifications both in the classroom and workshop to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts.
Key skills to be taught will be Fabrication and Welding within the Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Fabrication and Welding Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Welder/Fabricator Engineering techniques
- To monitor and track student progress in Welding and Fabrication courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Maintain a tidy workshop
- Update teaching materials
- Qualified to Level 3 in a Welding and Fabrication
- Time served Welder/Fabricator
- Experience in TIG, MIG and MMA welding
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary of £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Ongoing upskilling and CIPD
- 25 days holiday
For more information or to apply please call (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.