Brake Press Operator
Birmingham - B11
Temporary to Permanent
£11 per hour (increase after training).
The role is for an experienced Brake Press Operator. The successful Brake Press Operator with be working with stainless steel.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
- The successful Brake Press Operator will be responsible for assisting the fabrication department with the production of various components.
- The Brake Press Operator will be responsible for working in a self-driven manner.
Minimum requirements for this role
- Proven experience working with Brake Press machinery. Experience with Amada brake press machines will be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience working with Stainless steel with be advantageous to the Brake Press Operator application.
- Working knowledge and experience of steel metal work is essential.
- The Brake Press Operator will demonstrate experience with Engineering drawings.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on (phone number removed). Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.