You can save this job and apply at a later date.
HVAC/ Mechanical Engineer
Permanent contract £35-40k basic salary, Van, Fuel, Tools
50 Hours a week - Paid door to door
If you are looking for a new role working with a well-established company carrying out the maintenance of HVAC systems within medical centres across London then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a permanent contract with a company van and fuel card supplied from your first day.
You will be required to carry out a minimum of 50 hours work per week in which you will be paid door to door. You will be working as part of a team carrying out PPM's, reactive maintenance, servicing and commissioning. This is on a job and knock basis.
Current job role for the HVAC Engineer:
• Maintaining air con systems
• Maintaining chillers
• Carrying out servicing and general checks
• Carrying out Pre Planned Maintenance
• Attending reactive callouts
• Order materials required to complete jobs and maintain van stock levels
• Ability to work independently
• Call out rota is 1 in every 5 weeks
To be successful for the role as an HVAC Engineer you must have the following:
• Minimum City & Guilds Level 2 Air Con & Refrigeration Qualifications
• F-Gas Certification required
• Full UK licence
• Be willing to have a DBS check carried out
• Basic electrical knowledge
In return the HVAC Engineer will receive:
• Annual Leave, 28 days + bank holidays
• Health care
• Company pension scheme
• Company Van
• Fuel Card
• Upon completion of jobs you can finish up early for the day with full pay Job & Knock
• Call outs £100 per call
If you would like to apply for this role as an HVAC Engineer please contact me on (phone number removed) and ask for Alisha.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd