Working on a 2 days on, 2 nights on, 6 days off shift pattern, joining an already well established team, you will be responsible for electrical maintenance and repair of process equipment for the Maintenance department.
• To ensure a high standard of maintenance to attain factory performance goals
• Electrical setup and production support
• Fault finding and repair of breakdowns
• To be fully aware of factory safety issues and work in a safe manner at all times
• Performance of Preventive Maintenance
• Fabrication and installation of Plant and Machinery under supervision.
Experience, Skills, Education Required:
• Recognised electrical apprenticeship (City and Guilds, NVQ or equivalent)
• Experience of Production equipment, maintenance in a diverse factory environment
• Dual skilled (Electrical/Mechanical maintenance)
• Good diagnostic skills
• Familiar with PLC and drive controlled systems (Allen Bradley/Eurotherm/Parker/SSD preferable)
• Flexible approach to work
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Reliable and conscientious
• Wiring regulations qualification (18th edition)
• Electrical/Mechanical maintenance experience
• Extrusion experience preferable
• Higher qualification (eg ONC/HNC) or equivalent experience
• Computer literate (stores systems and Maintenance Management Systems)
Hours and Benefits:
• Competitive salary and overtime
• Onsite free parking
• Childcare vouchers
Will start training on day shift then move onto shift where rostered to work 1758 hours per annum. This consists of 143 rostered 12 hours and 15 minutes shifts (usually between the hours of 6.45am to 7pm, 6.45pm to 7am) and one 6 hour training session.
Continuous rotating shift pattern; usually this is 2 x 12 hour 15 mins days followed by 2 x 12 hour 15 mins nights, 6 days off then start the shift pattern again. However, as this role will be predominantly covering absence some changes to the pattern maybe required such as working day shift when normally it would be a night shift. The Company will aim to give at least 2 weeks notice if a change to the published roster is required. Holiday entitlement is built into time off shift so the employee cannot book days off. They can do shift swaps to create more time off.
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
- Less than 10