Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Foot Mobile - FM Service Provider - London - Up to £37,000
I have a number of fantastic opportunities to work for an expanding maintenance company working in the City working across a number of Multi-tenanted commercial office buildings on behalf of a large property management company. You will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
My client is looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer's with experience in building services to work across a cluster of prestigious buildings housing blue chip clients in the City and West End.
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2 & 3
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- Basic Salary up to £37,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Travel Card
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment, Pumps
- Landlord and Tenanted areas for large blue chip companies
- Working as part of a mobile maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today!