You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Commercial Gas Engineer
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer - FM Service Provider - Bristol - Up to £38,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised an Experienced commercial gas engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in Bristol region. The company pride themselves on being a privately owned business where your opinion is valued and your voice heard.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering Bristol and the South West of England on a range of Commercial properties including commercial offices, retail, hospitals, university campuses, colleges, schools and industrial properties.
The successful candidate will be GasSafe commercial gas qualified with COCN1 or CODNCO1 as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential including Gas and Air conditioning in particular. Experience or qualifications in other disciplines is essential such as electrical, mechanical or Air conditioning. Experience in Oil, LPG and Biomas tickets would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have experience in boilers, burners and boosters.
You will be responsible for all commercial heating and gas system service & maintenance as well as general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- Commercial GasSafe qualifications, COCN1/CODNCO1 minimum
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential
- Full Drivers License
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus Between 2-5% Based on Company Performance
- Annual Salary review
- Death in service insurance
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Sales Lead commission
- Company Vehicle (Built in Sat Nav & Air Con) with Fuel card and Expense Float
- Full company uniform
- Annual Company Conference
- Overtime after 40 Hours (1.5x Normal Rate, 2 x Overnight & bank Holidays)
- Call out 1 in 5
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CBW Staffing Solutions