MyCFL is working with a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business that delivers improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities through a strategic divisional structure focused upon three key delivery areas i.e. Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team based in Beckton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary negotiable (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Closing date 26th September 2019.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance & contract management.
- Outage management.
- Operations interface, policies & procedure.
- Legislative, best practice standards & insurance compliance.
- Develop, implement & evaluate systems, upgrades, improvements & mods.
- Outage/overhaul planning & co-ordination
- Building & maintaining customer & contractor relationships
- Working cross functionally delivering policies, initiatives & compliance.
- Managing budgets and projects.
- SHE systems including ptw, ensuring compliance, risk & improvement.
- Electrical Maintenance including fault finding, problem solving & improvements
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge & application of EC&I methods, materials & equipment used in running plant.
- Knowledge, application & maintenance of DCS or equivalent control systems.
- Knowledge of EC&I methods, materials & equipment used in running plant.
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
- Less than 10