Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Graduate Engineer to work in Dublin you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy.
What you have to do
- Assistance with the design and delivery of water and wastewater schemes at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design, contract document preparation and construction administration
- Assistance with the preparation of designs, scoping investigation contracts, preparation of technical specifications and contract documents
- Report writing
What you need to have
- Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher)
- Recent graduate or with 1-2 years experience post qualification
- Demonstrable ability to work as a member of a team reporting to senior staff
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Experience in the design and delivery of water / wastewater schemes, beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process, beneficial but not essential
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34357 INDHP