DesignBuild Search are now hiring a Water Infrastructure Engineer to join an international multi-disciplinary engineering & project management consultancy in Dublin.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of water, wastewater, flood risk and highways drainage projects
- Excellent working knowledge of AUTOCAD.
- Engineering consultancy experience preferred but contractor experience will also be considered
- Full driving licence
- Responsible for the preparation and successful completion of all Civil/Site deliverables.
- Produces technical calculations to high standards of quality using current computer software.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Ensures compliance of design with all applicable standards and regulations, providing the seal and signature of the professional engineer when required by statute or contract.
- Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
- Conducts surveys, studies, site investigations.
- Provides field support for construction, particularly in the deployment and maintenance of erosion and sediment control features.
- Recommends and prepares technical papers.
- Helps determine budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
- May assist Section Supervisors with other administrative and technical duties.
Give Ian Doyle a call on (phone number removed) if you would like to hear more about this and other roles available with DesignBuild Search.