Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work in Design supporting our clients Sales & Engineering Teams working in the Recycling Industry. Located in Meath, you will be working with our client who a Leading Design & Engineering Company designing and developing cutting edge plants and bespoke solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design plans in coordination with clients' needs and specifications
- Translating concept designs from sales drawings into drawings suitable for manufacture
- Design large components and assemblies using CREO
- Design of material handling equipment such as conveyors
- Design of structural support work
- Design review process, product integrations, product and process value engineering
- Managing various engineering projects in terms of specifications, planning, deployment and close out
- Customer interaction, supply chain & production system design
- Conduct detailed models and 3D drawings
What you need to have
- Relevant third level qualification/Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in a similar role
- CREO/Solidworks experience desirable
- AutoCAD an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be flexible
- Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking skills
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career in a stimulating and rewarding environment.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34386 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.