£60,000 - £66,000 + BENEFITS
We are looking for a motivated Engineering Manager to join a global market leading food manufacturing company. An exciting opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Manager to join their well-established team. As Maintenance Manager you will be tasked with the running and continuous improvement of the Maintenance & Engineering Department. You will likely be a strong man-manager with a comprehensive engineering background within a food environment. This role will appeal to an autonomous individual with a comprehensive idea of how to run a successful Engineering team within a pressurised environment. This position will appeal to a strong manager looking for their next challenging role within a secure and stable company.
- Managing the Engineering Function throughout site
- Developing and improving PPM & TPM Systems
- Being involved in Project Work
- Budget control
- Procurement of Engineering Spares & Consumables
- Management and Supervision of Outside Contractors
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering/Maintenance Manager Experience
- Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Background
- Must Be A Hands On Manager
- Strong Man Management Skills
- Food Background (Advantageous)
- Time Served Apprenticeship/HNC Qualification
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV directly to Thomas Barkes at or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).