CNC Brake Press Setter Operator
A well-established privately-owned Engineering company with a brilliant local reputation are looking for a Brake Press Setter/Operator to join them due to an increase in work.
A CNC Brake Press Setter/operator is now required to join the team on day shift (07:30-16:30 Monday- Thursday & 07:30-12:30 Friday)
You will take responsibility for:
- Setting up the machine using various tooling parts
- Working with full autonomy, taking responsibility for own work
- Understanding the health and safety requirements needed to work within the engineering environment
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- Knowledge of reading technical drawings
- CNC Brake Press Operator experience
- Experience of Manufacturing one-offs
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Ability to quality check own work
- Able to work to own initiative
What is on offer
On offer you have the opportunity to join a well-established company who have a brilliant local reputation. Along with this you will benefit from a competitive hourly rate up to £10.71. Furthermore, there is regular overtime on offer due to the amount of work.
This is a long term contract paid weekly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.