You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Water Treatment Service Engineer
Our Client is an independent water company that provide industrial treatment solutions to commerce and industry throughout the UK. Services include analytical and chemical analysis, microbiological and legionella sampling, consultancy services, risk and COSHH assessments, building and hygiene services management.
Due to increased workload they are seeking to recruit a Graduate Water Treatment Service Engineer in Bristol.
Graduate Water Treatment Engineer Training will include;
- All aspects of the business including carrying out legionella risk assessments
- Monitoring air conditioning cooling towers
- Indoor air quality surveys
- Chemical analysis and treatment of cooling water
- Microbiological sampling
Graduate Water Treatment Engineer essential requirements;
- A relevant Science degree
- A full clean driving licence
- Excellent organisational skills
In return our client is offering the successful Graduate Water Treatment Engineer;
- The opportunity for a recent graduate to begin a career in environmental consultancy.
- A competitive salary
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Additional benefits
Bath, Gloucester, Cardiff, Weston-super-Mare, Chippenham, Swindon.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
W5 Resourcing Associates