You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Engineer
Our client, one of the UK's leading Engineering and Construction firms is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a major infrastructure project that they are currently undertaking in Hampshire.
As Senior Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring and supervising the work of the current team of Engineers.
We are looking for an experienced Engineer, who has a track record on major Civil Engineering projects, working with concrete structures and ideally, storage tanks.
Other duties to include:
- Assist with temporary works design schemes
- Ensuring safe systems of work are in place
- Overseeing the requisition of materials and plant
- Advising on setting-out techniques
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments
- Significant experience on major Civil Engineering projects
- Setting out experience - adept at giving guidance
- Experience of dealing with concrete structures
- Ideally BSc or BEng Level Qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or equivalent
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.