THE ROLE AND COMPANY
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join this well established organisation who can offer outstanding career development opportunities.
As the successful Engineering Manager, you will report to the Head of Engineering and be an intrinsic part of the senior management team, specifically focusing on developing and implementing safe systems of work for all Airport Terminal/Airfield related maintenance activities across the organisation.
Your key activities
- Budget control for all maintenance, managing activities within the budget.
- Managing a team of Engineers ensuring operation and development objects are achieved within the performance review cycle.
- Deliver reliable operation of all Terminal infrastructures.
- Ensure Terminal Infrastructure complies with UK and global security regulations.
- Develop Asset Management Plans for Terminal Infrastructure setting out PPM activities, replacement cycles and budgets for a 10 year period.
- Coach, lead and manage a team of maintenance engineers developing and implementing safe systems of work for all terminal related maintenance activities conducted across the site.
- Continuously improve facilities maintenance techniques by maintaining awareness of new technologies.
- Ensure robust Contract Management and Maintenance of SLA for relevant systems.
As the successful Engineering Manager you will have:
- A degree in Engineering
- A relevant safety qualification for example NEBOSH
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance of relevant systems such as HVAC, Engergy Management Systems, Cooling Towers/Smoke vents, Airbridges, Passenger Staff Search, Lifts and Escaltors and Automatic Door Systems
- Knowledge of COSHH, PUWER, LOLER, Electricity at work Regulations, Gas Safety Regulations and Water Supply regulations.
- Clear understanding of Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Experience in Equipment Criticality and risk-based maintenance approaches for example DMECA, Root Cause Analysis and condition monitoring.
- Experience in Maintenance Best Practices.
- Project Management Experience.
Salary Circa 55K plus up to 14% bonus, Bupa, Share options, Generous Holidays and Flexible working hours.